MyJobQuote Logomyjobquote
  • Post a Job
  • Trade Signup
  • Ask a Trade
  • Cost Guides
  • About
  • Login
  • Ask a Tradesman

    what trade(s) do i need?


    if i need floorboards and floor tiles replacing and a new plasterboard on the pantry ceiling. what trade(s) do i need?

    Asked by Mariam on 5th Nov 2020
    Share this question

    Best Answer


    "A decent carpenter with good experience would be the trade you need for this works"

    Answered on 10th Nov 2020 - Member since Jan 2020 - report
    Macdonald Property Services

    "1. A carpenter would normally do flooring.
    2. Tiler for floor tiles.
    3. Taker for plasterboard.

    Having said this most carpenters, builders,multi-traders or handymen could do this.

    Good luck with your search."

    Answered on 6th Nov 2020 - Member since Jun 2019 - report
    BFG solutions

    "Hi, you would be needing a general carpenter or general builder to complete the works you require."

    Answered on 6th Nov 2020 - Member since Jun 2020 - report
    Chipindale Joinery

    "A joiner would replace the flooring. But a good tiler would fix the floor before tiling. As for your ceiling a plasterer would deal with this.

    Hope this helps"

    Answered on 7th Nov 2020 - Member since Feb 2020 - report
    GD Carpentry

    "Hi there, you would to have a carpenter and a plasterer to do that kind of work."

    Answered on 9th Nov 2020 - Member since Jun 2020 - report
    Xsquare Construction

    "A carpenter and tiler or just a multi trades person."

    Answered on 2nd Dec 2020 - Member since Dec 2020 - report

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    Related questions

    Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started

    Report Content