MyJobQuote Logomyjobquote
  • Get a Quote
  • Ask a Trade
  • About Us
  • Trade Signup
  • Categories
  • Login
  • Ask a Trade: Handymen

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer?

    Post your Question

    Search our questions

    What type of front door is most secure for our house? We don’t want any glass panels.

    Asked by Akinfolayan on 3rd Apr 2020

    Between Composite doors and UPVC doors which is better? What is the difference between both types of door?

    Asked by Cheryl on 2nd Apr 2020

    Hello, Just wondering what a normal payment schedule is in the tradesman world? I've been getting lots of renovation work done recently and everyone seems to be wanting different payments schedules. My bathroom renovator wanted 50% deposit up front but the decorators didnt ask for any. Just wondering if there's a standard deposit/payment plan i should expect?

    Asked by Everson on 29th Mar 2020

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    Hi I'm looking for some advice on the best front door to buy. It needs to be robust and hardwearing on the outer side. What brands should I be looking out for? Is it worth buying the door separately and hiring an installer or should I get 1 company to do it all? The old door is composite, is this the stongest and most hardwearing option or should i go with something else? Thanks in advance.

    Asked by asa on 27th Mar 2020

    How much would it cost to put 2 wooden posts into the ground? This is for a banner for advertisement for our nursery, we currently do have them but they need to be moved as the new banner is bigger.

    Asked by Lindy on 26th Feb 2020

    I have a broken handle on a uPVC window. Can you advise cost to replace please?

    Asked by Helen on 25th Jan 2020

    How much would it cost to replace the glass on a panel door? The glass got damaged recently and i would like to get it replaced.

    Asked by Tobi on 14th Jan 2020

    What are the costs and considerations involved for materials and labour to install a cat flap into a double glazed patio door which has a glass width of 400mm please?

    Asked by Mai on 3rd Jan 2020

    What tradesman would I need to install a ‘petwalk’ pet door in masonry wall? It also needs electricity connection.

    Asked by Jennifer on 7th Dec 2019

    How much will it cost to get silicone around a bath and shower tray?

    Asked by Rohit on 25th Nov 2019
  • 1
  • 2
  • Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started