MyJobQuote Logomyjobquote
  • Post a Job
  • Trade Signup
  • Ask a Trade
  • Cost Guides
  • About
  • Login
  • Ask a Trade: Kitchen Fitters

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer?

    Post your Question

    Search our questions

    I'll be moving to a new property shortly. The seller will be removing all kitchen appliances so good opportunity to rearrange it. Is it possible to reuse cabinets & worktop counters already there, rearrange them, get matching new ones if necessary? They're relatively new (no more than 4 yrs). As it is there is a very wide range style cooker & fridge which is outside of kitchen (kitchen is an extension). I'd like an elevated oven, fridge brought in to main kitchen and induction hob (current cooker is gas hob). Is this possible?

    Asked by Neil on 21st May 2021

    We have a fitted kitchen with standard height worktop. We need to replace a dishwasher from a Fisher Paykell dish drawer type to a Miele integrated one. So we need to get a new front door piece for the integrated machine. We have had difficulty sourcing a door from the kitchen supplier so were looking at a Miele stainless steel one 60cm wide X 72cm but our kitchen doors are 77cm. To me this looks as if the dishwasher front will look strange as the lower edge of it will sit higher than the lower edge of the doors. Is there a way round this?

    Asked by Cat on 16th Apr 2021

    Can a built in oven and microwave eye-level unit be fitted directly against an adjoining wall, without an end panel?

    Asked by Richard on 20th Mar 2021

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    What are some of the best types of task lighting for a kitchen? Where can I buy these lights? What brands do you recommend? 

    Asked by Jenny on 8th Mar 2021

    How can I remove/clean limescale from the inside of a kettle?

    Asked by Beverley on 19th Feb 2021

    How can I improve unit and appliance spacing in my kitchen?

    Asked by June on 17th Feb 2021

    How much does it cost to have a cooker hood fitted? They did not have one fitted when we moved in.

    Asked by Debbie on 6th Feb 2021

    I have a leak underneath my kitchen sink which seems to be due to the fitting (I.e. I think the sealant has worn away around the sink and it's a wooden worktop). It's 6 years since it was fitted. Is there a specific type of sealant I need or does the sink need refitting? I don't want the sealant to show and the gap isn't very big!

    Asked by Helen on 30th Jan 2021

    What are there ways to improve storage round my kitchen? Any ideas as to how I can do this?

    Asked by Elly on 18th Jan 2021

    I am looking to having the wall (2.80m) between existing kitchen/dining room removed (requires a steel & a C/H radiator move) and a 6.72m2 'U' shaped, 15 units (incl 3 tower) kitchen (customer supplied) fitted. Should I contact Builders or Kitchen fitters or would I need to separate the two jobs?

    Asked by Graham on 17th Jan 2021
  • 1
  • 2
  • ...
  • 4
  • Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started