MyJobQuote Logomyjobquote
  • Post a Job
  • Trade Signup
  • Ask a Trade
  • Cost Guides
  • About
  • Login
  • Over 1 million homeowners and over 30,000 tradespeople
    use MyJobQuote nationwide each year

    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade
    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade

    Ask a Tradesman

    Walk in wetroom panelling


    I had panelling put in by a building company and it’s a botch job! Uneven edges just poor finishing, I can’t live with it and want to redo it which tradesman is best to use? Also need to replace shower with something more powerful and am looking at options for sink ie need storage. It’s not a huge room and I don’t want clutter. What would be best?

    Asked by Jacky on 30th Mar 2021
    Share this question
    KCK Carpentry Construction


    Best person to use would be a carpenter or bathroom fitter.

    You can hire a carpenter which can get his plumber in too complete the whole job."

    Answered on 30th Mar 2021 - Member since Nov 2020 - report

    "Tradesman for the job is going to be bathroom installer and make sure he is a verified"

    Answered on 16th Apr 2021 - Member since Feb 2021 - report

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    Related questions

    Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started

    Report Content