MyJobQuote Logomyjobquote
  • Get a Quote
  • Ask a Trade
  • About Us
  • Trade Signup
  • Categories
  • Login
  • Ask a Tradesperson

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer?

    Post your Question

    Search our questions

    I have a garden in which I would like to put around 18 m² of wooden decking Any idea of cost roughly please with labour and materials?

    Asked by Paul on 9th Jul 2020

    We are planning a small single storey extension, approximately 1m X 4m, this will be an expansion to our current kitchen area and will involve knocking through the wall into the kitchen and adding an RSJ (unsure if timber or steel). The roof will be a slopped roof joining onto the vertical wall that is already in-place. There would be a single small sky light in the roof. We are based in the Midlands and the ground is a sandy ground, apparently better for building and foundations. What would be a ball park figure for the cost the building work, plastering and wiring together?

    Asked by Daniel on 9th Jul 2020

    How much cost and time is required to remove kitchen worktop? The hob and sink will be reattached to a new worktop which the provider will be fitting, but they won’t remove it. Need someone that can disconnect and reconnect gas supply

    Asked by Varsha on 9th Jul 2020

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    Would it be possible to remove some old silicone around the edges of my skirting boards, and then replace it with grout? I had the a slate floor laid down last year, but unfortunately, the sealant has started to peal away from the skirting board. I need it removing completely in order to repaint the skirting board and tidy up the edges with grout. The grout that was used when laying down the floor was London grey. I can supply the grout if that helps. I require this silicone to be removed, as it does not look right. Thanks, Shane

    Asked by Shane on 9th Jul 2020

    I’ve got 4 new Wickes Geneva white fully grained moulded fully finished cottage internal doors that need to be hung what would this cost?

    Asked by Jer on 8th Jul 2020
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • ...
  • 97
  • Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started