MyJobQuote Logomyjobquote
  • Post a Job
  • Trade Signup
  • Ask a Trade
  • Cost Guides
  • About
  • Login
  • Over 1 million homeowners and over 30,000 tradespeople
    use MyJobQuote nationwide each year

    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade
    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade

    Ask a Tradesman

    Reporting electrical incidents to HSE


    In what cases do I need to report an electrical incident to the HSE? Does this apply to small fires for example, even if they are put out right away?

    Asked by Michael on 18th Jan 2021
    Share this question
    247 Electrical Call-Outs Northwest

    "Is the cable burnt or the appliance? An electrician can't be responsible for faulty appliances

    If cable is burnt that indicates the cable was undersized"

    Answered on 18th Jan 2021 - Member since Jun 2020 - report

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    Related questions

    Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started

    Report Content