How to fix a glazing panel that has slipped?

One of the glazing panels in my conservatory has slipped out of place. Can I fix this DIY? If so, what would I need to do? Or should I just hire a professional?

Asked by Kelly on 16th Jun 2022
Expert Trade Answers
"you will need to toe and heel the window after removing the glazing beads. so unless you are confident you can do this I would not attempt it."
Answered on 18th Jun 2022 - Member since Mar 2022 - report
"Yes loosen the snap on caps then push gently no hard edges to the glass or will pop the bang caps down"
Answered on 1st Jul 2022 - Member since Mar 2022 - report
Find Tradespeople, compare up to 3 quotes!
It's FREE and there are no obligations
Ask a Trade
Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.
Ask your question
Ask a Trade

Are you looking for advice on a DIY project or have a question for our tradespeople?

We'll email your question to tradespeople who are skilled in your chosen category.

Your question will be made public - please do not include any personal details.

{{ first(ask.errors)[0] }}

By continuing you agree to the Community Guidelines.

Report Content

{{ first(reportForm.errors) }}

Thank you

Your report has been created and will be investigated shortly.

Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?
Get started

Over 1 million homeowners and over 50,000 tradespeople
use MyJobQuote nationwide each year