MyJobQuote Logomyjobquote
  • Get a Quote
  • Ask a Trade
  • About Us
  • Trade Signup
  • Categories
  • Login
  • Ask a Tradesman

    Who would fit a new bathroom ceiling?

    Bathroom Specialists

    I need a new bathroom ceiling. The flat upstairs had a leak and my ceiling now needs replaced. Can someone tell me what kind of tradesman I need for this job? Thanks

    Asked by Lyndsey-ann on 9th Aug 2019
    Share this question
    Abs Builders & Renovators

    "It does not require a specialist tradesman but your local general building contractor will sort this out for you."

    Answered on 31st Aug 2019 - Member since Oct 2018 - report
    stephens constructions


    A general builder with plastering and painting skills should do a complete job.
    At a reasonable price due to the fact he has these skills
    Hope that helps

    Answered on 29th Aug 2019 - Member since Jun 2019 - report

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    Related questions

    Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started

    Report Content