MyJobQuote Logomyjobquote
  • Post a Job
  • Trade Signup
  • Ask a Trade
  • Cost Guides
  • About
  • Login
  • Over 1 million homeowners and over 30,000 tradespeople
    use MyJobQuote nationwide each year

    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade
    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade

    Ask a Tradesman

    Which trade persons do I need?


    This job needs an assessment.i do not know which category rising damp is included in.

    Asked by Pauline on 30th Mar 2021
    Share this question

    "Theres a category for Specialist trade then damp proofing"

    Answered on 30th Mar 2021 - Member since Jan 2020 - report

    "It's under the category of the specialist tradesmen' ,make sure that they have the correct qualifications, it's at the bottom of the list for specialist tradesmen', hopefully this helps 🙂"

    Answered on 30th Mar 2021 - Member since Aug 2020 - report

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    Related questions

    Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started

    Report Content