MyJobQuote Logomyjobquote
  • Post a Job
  • Trade Signup
  • Ask a Trade
  • Cost Guides
  • About
  • Login
  • Over 1 million homeowners and over 30,000 tradespeople
    use MyJobQuote nationwide each year

    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade
    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade

    Ask a Tradesman

    Watercourse ownership

    Drainage Specialists

    Who legally owns a watercourse? The council or land owners?

    Asked by Patrick on 4th Feb 2021
    Share this question
    MD Build

    "It could be either. Whoever owns the land where the watercourse is situated within the boundaries."

    Answered on 4th Feb 2021 - Member since Feb 2021 - report
    Swindlehurst groundwork’s & plant ops ltd

    "It all depends if it’s in the boundaries of your property you are responsible to make sure it is clear and running or if you want to fill it in you need to provide alternative methods for the Water to go such as Building a Culvert

    Kind regards
    Swindlehurst Groundwork’s & Plant Ops LTD"

    Answered on 4th Feb 2021 - Member since Jan 2021 - report

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    Related questions

    Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started

    Report Content