MyJobQuote Logomyjobquote
  • Post a Job
  • Trade Signup
  • Ask a Trade
  • Cost Guides
  • About
  • Login
  • Over 1 million homeowners and over 30,000 tradespeople
    use MyJobQuote nationwide each year

    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade
    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade

    Ask a Tradesman

    Water dripping in above window


    Ive just noticed water leaking in above my downstairs window. Its dripping through the plaster just below where the lintel would be. Has only just started on a day with heavy rain.

    Is this a job for builder or a window fitter or am i best calling another trade?

    Asked by Mike on 3rd May 2021
    Share this question
    Exeter Builder

    "Hello Mike, this is a builders job need to find where the main leak is coming from, might be on your wall or might be from the roof, it’s a builders job not a window fitter job.
    Kind regards

    Answered on 6th May 2021 - Member since Feb 2021 - report
    Eagle Construction

    "If window is newly fitted windows guy can sort out otherwise call builder or handyman"

    Answered on 6th May 2021 - Member since Apr 2021 - report
    Perfect Construction

    "A builder or roofer would be best to call in to find out where the link is coming in from the outside."

    Answered on 20th Oct 2021 - Member since Dec 2020 - report

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    Related questions

    Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started

    Report Content