MyJobQuote Logomyjobquote
  • Post a Job
  • Trade Signup
  • Ask a Trade
  • Cost Guides
  • About
  • Login
  • Over 1 million homeowners and over 30,000 tradespeople
    use MyJobQuote nationwide each year

    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade
    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade

    Ask a Tradesman

    Structural engineer cost


    I have cracks appearing in house. How much does a structural engineer charge to have a look at this?

    Asked by Michael on 5th Jan 2021
    Share this question
    Aquaviva Construction Ltd

    "From £150 to £250

    Kind Regards
    Aquaviva Construction Ltd"

    Answered on 11th Feb 2021 - Member since Apr 2018 - report

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    Related questions

    Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started

    Report Content