MyJobQuote Logomyjobquote
  • Post a Job
  • Trade Signup
  • Ask a Trade
  • Cost Guides
  • About
  • Login
  • Over 1 million homeowners and over 30,000 tradespeople
    use MyJobQuote nationwide each year

    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade
    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade

    Ask a Tradesman

    Shoddy work done on cellar?

    Drainage Specialists

    I had some work done to damp proof my cellar last November. I've been told the job is not too good and the company is now in liquidation. Can anyone advise?

    Asked by Laura on 27th Jul 2022
    Share this question

    "Go to citizens advice and they should be able to give you free advice and point you in the right direction .or you could phone a solicitor and see if you can pursue them independently I would find out if they are a limited company or sole trader as that will make a difference how you pursue the matter also .hope this was a help
    Thanks jandj drains"

    Answered on 27th Jul 2022 - Member since Jan 2020 - report
    Cll Contracting

    "If It was me I would get it re done properly by cll contracting and just try to put it behind you and be positive.. court will cost loads take ages and they can offer £1 per month."

    Answered on 27th Jul 2022 - Member since Dec 2016 - report

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    Related questions

    Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started

    Report Content