Pot-filleer for renovated kitchen

What is a pot-filler and how can it be useful in a renovated kitchen?

Asked by Kamil on 26th Oct 2022
Expert Trade Answers
Faucet it a tap. That extends to fill pot.
It is an optional extra."
Answered on 28th Oct 2022 - Member since Nov 2019 - report
"A pot filler is typically mounted on the wall above a stove, sink or range and features an extendable arm that can be pulled out to easily fill pots with water, then folded back towards the wall when no longer in use"
Answered on 31st Oct 2022 - Member since Jul 2022 - report
Find Tradespeople, compare up to 3 quotes!
It's FREE and there are no obligations
Ask a Trade
Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.
Ask your question
Ask a Trade

Are you looking for advice on a DIY project or have a question for our tradespeople?

We'll email your question to tradespeople who are skilled in your chosen category.

Your question will be made public - please do not include any personal details.

{{ first(ask.errors)[0] }}

By continuing you agree to the Community Guidelines.

Report Content

{{ first(reportForm.errors) }}

Thank you

Your report has been created and will be investigated shortly.

Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?
Get started

Over 1 million homeowners and over 50,000 tradespeople
use MyJobQuote nationwide each year