MyJobQuote Logomyjobquote
  • Post a Job
  • Trade Signup
  • Ask a Trade
  • Cost Guides
  • About
  • Login
  • Over 1 million homeowners and over 30,000 tradespeople
    use MyJobQuote nationwide each year

    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade
    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade

    Ask a Tradesman

    Can I have carvings made out of the remains of my trees?

    Tree Surgeons

    I recently saw on the news that a felled tree was carved into a hand at Lake Vrnwy in Wales. If I have a felled tree on my property, is it possible/allowed to have a carving made of its remains or is this only allowed in special circumstances such as the aforementioned case? I do not have any felled trees currently but some are old and I was curious to know. Thanks!

    Asked by Simon on 4th May 2022
    Share this question
    Blantyre Tree Care


    If the trees are on your land and you are the landowner then you can ask the tree surgeons who are carrying out the work on the trees to leave high stumps so you can carve them.

    If the trees don't belong to you then you would need to seek the landowners permission i.e council, landlord or factor"

    Answered on 4th May 2022 - Member since Apr 2022 - report

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    Related questions

    Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started

    Report Content