• Get a Quote
  • Ask a Trade
  • About Us
  • Trade Signup
  • Categories
  • Login
  • Ask a Tradesman

    Replacing the security panel in a double glazed door

    Window Specialists

    I have a back door and the bottom panel needs replacing. It looks like the inner security panel is missing. Who do I need to approach about this?

    Asked by Anne on 27th Jul 2019
    Share this question
    NXG Windows Ltd

    "Good morning,

    You should approach a reliable glazing company to help you replace your door panel - they should be able to give you advice regarding the best solution to your problem.

    Best of luck."

    Answered on 2nd Aug 2019 - Member since Aug 2019 - report

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    Related questions

    Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started

    Report Content