MyJobQuote Logomyjobquote
  • Post a Job
  • Trade Signup
  • Ask a Trade
  • Cost Guides
  • About
  • Login
  • Over 1 million homeowners and over 30,000 tradespeople
    use MyJobQuote nationwide each year

    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade
    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade

    Ask a Tradesman

    Replace old Windowseals

    Window Specialists

    Your question is awaiting moderation by the MyJobQuote team.

    Tradesman required to replace window seals on UPVC double glazed windows

    Asked by C A on 29th Mar 2021
    Share this question
    S&J Building company ltd

    "No not really, you can do it yourself it's an easy job to do."

    Answered on 30th Mar 2021 - Member since Nov 2020 - report
    Traditional Roofing & Building

    "Hi remove all old silicone you will need a Stanley knife a scraper n a chisel to help you to do so .. use sif or a kind of of solvent to clean windows then use a high modualed silicone the thicker the better for applying .. n reseal them back up job done .."

    Answered on 30th Mar 2021 - Member since May 2020 - report

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    Related questions

    Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started

    Report Content