MyJobQuote Logomyjobquote
  • Post a Job
  • Trade Signup
  • Ask a Trade
  • Cost Guides
  • About
  • Login
  • Over 1 million homeowners and over 30,000 tradespeople
    use MyJobQuote nationwide each year

    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade
    Post a Job or Sign up as a trade

    Ask a Tradesman

    Lean-to conservatories naming

    Window Specialists

    This may seem like a silly question but giving that lean-to conservatories are also known as Cheltenham conservatories, is there anything special about purchasing these conservatories from a brand in Cheltenham, much in the ways that you get real Champagne from, well Champagne? Or am I totally misunderstanding the purpose of the naming here?

    Asked by Mo on 15th Jul 2022
    Share this question
    Bespoke property maintenance

    "No you can call them what ever you want all consertiry company just pick names has nothing to do with it what they fancey calling them"

    Answered on 16th Jul 2022 - Member since Mar 2022 - report
    Gary veevers

    "Misunderstanding the name.don't go to Cheltenham just for a conservatory"

    Answered on 16th Jul 2022 - Member since Jun 2022 - report

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    Related questions

    Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started

    Report Content