MyJobQuote Logomyjobquote
  • Post a Job
  • Trade Signup
  • Ask a Trade
  • Cost Guides
  • About
  • Login
  • Ask a Tradesman

    Electrical safety certificates for landlords


    Does a landlord in Wales need any electrical safety certificates for multiple occupancy properties or otherwise?

    Asked by Simon on 29th Sep 2020
    Share this question
    ENLOUBAR Property Services Ltd

    "Yes, if you have a house in multiple occupation (HMO) you are required to have an electrical installation condition report (EICR) performed every 5 years. It is also recommended for properties that are not HMOs but it is not a legal requirement."

    Answered on 30th Sep 2020 - Member since Apr 2019 - report

    Ask a Trade

    Got a question that only a tradesperson can answer? We have thousands of trades ready to answer any question you may have.

    Ask your Question

    Related questions

    Ready to get a price for your home improvement project?

    get started

    Report Content